You’re always welcome at our clinics but we are always pleased to say farewell. It means that you’ve fully recovered from your ache, pain or injury! You always have the reassurance that should ache,pain or injury strike again, for whatever reason, Cedar Hall Clinics are here to help.
Tag Archives: Cedar Hall Clinic
We don’t ask you to pay in advance or get you to sign up for a series of treatments. If you’re better after 2 or 3 appointments – we’re happy. So to discover how Osteopathy might work for you, talk to one of our practitioners about your symptoms / pain /discomfort. A free assessment is just a call away – or book on line or via this FB page. www.cedarhallclinics.co.uk
With many years’ experience Cedar Hall Clinics in Thurrock & Benfleet provide the highest quality osteopathy & physiotherapy healthcare for all your family and are friendly, professional and thorough. We have treated so many thousands of now fully recovered patients over the years & we want to help you break that cycle of pain. Our practitioners are all specialists in their field and will ensure you get the correct treatment to facilitate a rapid recovery.
We are committed to providing a great service right from your initial assessment through to the completion of your final treatment.
Jumping Into Spring – with care!!
Pain Free Gardening
There is definitely a buzz in our reception areas at the moment. Even though the wintery weather is stubbornly clinging to life, there is a touch of Spring in the air and our many gardening fans are raring to go!
Gardening can lead to problems though:
- Low back pain & wrist stiffness from digging, raking, lifting, weeding and prolonged use of shears
- Neck & shoulder pain from pruning and maintaining a hunched over position for too long
- Sore joints from bending down in the same position without break
- Sore fingers from gripping the various tools of the trade.
Here are a few simple tips that may well help you to enjoy pain free gardening:
- A few stretches before gardening can help prepare your body for action!
- Vary your posture & stretch while you’re working – it’s great for blood flow. A static posture can lead to muscle spasm or cramp.
- Bend from the knees and hips when lifting or bending – this keeps muscle strains at bay.
- Don’t over do it! Sounds simple but so many gardeners fall prey to aches, pains and injuries through not pacing themselves and ripping into a project. Allowing time for a task is key.
- Drink plenty of water thus replacing fluids lost through sweating.
- Take time to stretch immediately you have finished your gardening session. This will restore your body balance and iron out those nagging knots whilst your muscles are still warm and flexible.
Enjoy your days in the garden!
Pain can sometimes come out of the blue especially when you’re rushing around at this time of the year. Or maybe your chosen activity gives you a nasty surprise. Pain relief is our speciality – come & see us! http://www.cedarhallclinics.co.uk/
Booking on-line appointments is so easy – on your computer, tablet, iPad or mobile phone. Phone call bookings for our Benfleet clinic can be made on 01268 774249 or Thurrock on 01375 678877.
Your doctor may well give you pills to treat your ache, pain or muscular injury and sometimes they are effective. But often when you stop taking the pills – the pain returns. An osteopath won’t give you pills, but may well cure your pain. Why not take your pain to an osteopath?